YouTube
Discord
Twitter
We released TheBridge and Survival! - To version 1.11!

Jan
Hello. 

Just made this forum post to say a goodbye to the mgz community. I'll be quiting minecraft becuz of my grades which are goin way too down.. I used to get like A+ in every subject but now im getting alot of C's and I also think that im just addicted to this game which is not good. Now im very sure there will be one guy who'll say "YOU ARE LEAVING CUZ YOU GOT PREMIUM TO PLAY ON PREMIUM SERVERS U NUB". My answer to that.. No.. No im not quiting mgz but actually quiting the actual game. So yeah goodbye I had a very good time here! These 2 Years wete wonderful! Maybe I'll somehow manage to be online at the website. 

Dont wanna mention any friends just in case if i forget anyone to mention.. (If you didnt get what i said then rip) 

Regards, 

TheIronEgg a.k.a HazePvp

P.N: This is not a troll whatsoever.. U can highlight the whole post if u want to

EDIT: Well now I can play on weekends so.. Rip post.. TBH This was d first time i got into depression and stuff cu  of grades but now im all good
Posted by TheIronEgg, Tuesday 10 January 2017 16:37

TheIronEgg
Regular
Jan 10, 2017
Maybe I'll do a premium account giveaway.. Once again I said 'maybe'

Addorsed
Regular
Edited: Jan 10, 2017
GoodBye Bro, it was nice meeting you

xTryple
Builder
Edited: Jan 10, 2017
 @TheIronEgg 

A person who usually gets A+ wont get a C streak even if he doesn't study. My grades have been going down as well since I barely studied for my exams. But hey, I can still get B to A.. My stock knowledge was enough to bring that much already.. Well, enough with the comparison.. I guess people have different ways of dealing with things..

But here is my advice Haze.. Don't give up video games. Learn the value of balance and discipline. You can try playing by the rule '1 hour rule' or you can try my schedule which is once or twice a week. Video games are amazing and should only be played during your leisure time. Just in case you just cannot play anymore because of other personal reasons.. Just tell yourself this: "May this serve as a lesson to me so that when opportunity comes, I will not commit the same mistake" 

If you on the other hand would like to pursue a different dream or hobby to substitute the idea of games. I just want to say GO FOR IT! You can give up everything without regretting anything and you can only do that if you find what you really want better than video games.

Farewell Haze! *cries*

This is the end. I am actually feeling ver- *slapped*

Hold the Drama!

Forums exists! We may not be able to play but at least we will be in touch with MGZ's progress.. just like me

TheIronEgg
Regular
Jan 10, 2017
I will think about the 1 hour rule for sure.. My grades have been goin down cuz i used to play videogames at midnight day before the test soz.. Rip.. But I might come back

TheIronEgg
Regular
Jan 10, 2017
It was gr8 meeting u too @Addorsed

MGriann
Regular
Jan 10, 2017
  1. Well Hope You Come Back 
  2. even if i dont know u  
  3. XD

xWARFIREx
Gamer
Jan 10, 2017
Dont pull a corny and say your leaving but just come crawling back XD anyway good luck bro.

xTryple
Builder
Jan 10, 2017
@xWARFIREx Wait what?

"don't pull a corny" is also very corny you know? It makes me want to drink bleach from the cringe xD

BionicMC
Regular
Jan 10, 2017
Good Bye @TheIronEgg u will be missed. Esspically our 1v1s on factions where u always get comboed xD

SargentCorn
Regular
Edited: Jan 11, 2017
I can't play Minecraft,But I still check the forums and the chat (in my phone)

And BTW @xWARFIREx your gonna be banned for using the "Corny Joke" xD

TheSkull91
Regular
Jan 11, 2017
I bet he's quitting to play moonplex
if not, good luck :v

sawyer
Helper
Jan 11, 2017
Goodbye my old fwend

Helll darkness my old friend... song

TheIronEgg
Regular
Jan 11, 2017
@TheSkull91 rlly bruh? Read the post once again

JoshGamerMC
Hero +
Jan 11, 2017
Bye Haze , Hope its not a troll this time xD

Redstoniac
Regular
Jan 11, 2017
@HazePvP we are now pretty much same

JoannaG
Gamer
Jan 11, 2017
Hope you'll come back one day  
One minute of silence for HazePvP ;-;
R.I.P

multialexander
Regular
Jan 11, 2017
I will miss you bro ;( 
One minute of silence for HazePvP
I bet that u will be back soon xd

TheIronEgg
Regular
Jan 11, 2017
@JoshGamerMC It's not a troll.. >.>

MGriann
Regular
Jan 11, 2017
BionicMC where the heck have u been? 

Btw join ts

JustPro47
Helper
Jan 11, 2017
I'm gonna miss you haze, my very old friend. I remember the old times where we used to be the OP thebridge team c:.

I hope you'll come back every now and again

Good luck with your school, and go in peace!

yayisxy_
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
ayee haze, goodbyee :c its been great knowing such a friend like you :3 hope to see you sometime online in mgz D: and goodlucks for your studies!!  atb m8 

TheSkull91
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
oke my bad :v
goodbye bro :c I will miss you
a lot

TheRevenger
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
@HazePv Bye, hope you come back again one day...

Chuck226
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
Bye bro...

You must be logged in to post a comment.