YouTube
Discord
Twitter
Big AntiCheat update! - Hackers reduced by 80%!

Jan
So uh...

I need to find a good geometry dash level creator to decorate my level since its too complicated.

Anyone here a geometry dash player? :/

This is stupid honestly.
Posted by GXeries, Wednesday 11 January 2017 12:40

Superutsav
Gamer +
Jan 11, 2017
Your asking for geometry dash players in a minecraft community?
Try asking redstoniac or skull91 they r the only people ik that play that game

Conezien
Builder
Jan 11, 2017
You're* @Superutsav

regards ~
The fckin 2nd grammar nazi even tho I kinda suck at grammars ;/

xTryple
Gamer
Jan 11, 2017
@Superutsav You said something very stupid just now.. I cant ignore that. Let me explain.

"You're asking for geometry dash players in a minecraft community?" Dude omfg dude.. Why are you so surprised?
The thread is on Off-Topic so what does Off topic mean?
Yes it means that it is not supposed to be related to the original topic which is Minecraft.

You should see my point. I expect you to know about this already, but that question sounded sarcastic so I had to make a lil' rant.

Redstoniac
Builder
Jan 11, 2017
No. I don't get any reward for making a level for you.
BUT
DM on Discord or Pm on Skype

Superutsav
Gamer +
Edited: Jan 11, 2017
@xtryple the way you understood my message was wrong. I intended to mean something else. It was not in a surprising manner, it was in a helpless manner since I'm no help to him cuz I don't play gd. Maybe if I added "Umm.. try asking blah blah blah" before would've helped u. You don't have to start rants or comment on people's comments everytime you know. It's pretty annoying.

Conezien
Builder
Jan 11, 2017
oh ffs pls dont start a fight

(PLS DONT MISUNDERSTAND MESSAGE THIS IM JUST TELLING YOU GUYS TO NOT START AN ARGUMENT).

Superutsav
Gamer +
Jan 11, 2017
Im not starting an argument im just telling him to mind his own business

Kianos
Mod
Jan 12, 2017
Pandas are cute.

TheSkull91
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
I'm good at the game, but not that good at decorating :v

LOLturbez
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
well if you ask me, add tons of hollow blocks, not randomly placed, carefully analyze the insane level and higher, or some of the user created ones. Also decorate some of the platforms, it makes a level good looking, decorate some of the auto jump thingies and the tap jumps thingies (introduced at polargeist) with some hollow spinny spikes and some designs like fire.
just analyze levels on what makes them look good, simple at that (and f*k cant let go)

GXeries
Regular
Edited: Jan 12, 2017
@LOLturbez I dont know how triggers/move triggers work and I wanted it to be manix style I have added some of the deco layout I wanted.Im going to ask people in my discord server...Also plz dont start a fight.

GXeries
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
@Redstoniac You are right.You dont get a reward by decorating levels.But I just need help.I'll be sure to credit you and you probally get famous when my level got famous? xd idk

GXeries
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
And also learn how to deco from someone that deco my level.I'll probally could make my own level without any help!

LOLturbez
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
@GXeries whats your discord? Ill teach you a bit, I dont guarantee professional look like robtop does though 

TheSkull91
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
@GXeries I know how move/triggers work :v

GXeries
Regular
Jan 12, 2017
My discord is Schemitzz#6633

You must be logged in to post a comment.