YouTube
Discord
Twitter
We released SurvivalGames and NanoBattles BETA! - To version 1.11!

May
Hello everyone,
its me here again. So yesterday in every area of the world everyone celebrated Teacher's Day. First, I wish every teachers in this world a Happy Teacher's Day. So back to the topic, today i m doing this topic bcz i wanna make a QNA for Teacher's Day. So I hope u guys and comment and ask me some useful questions. For sure @D0Ublek1ll ur teacher how to make a server. Every developers like @RobPizza i think ur teacher tought u how to write a code or other. @Kianos ur teacher tought u great English to roast me right? @mridul4567 or @G0dPvP i think ur teacher tought u how to edit or even make a video so u can make amazing videos. So thats right so I hope u guys can ask me question and I will answer ur question as long as the question is related to the topic. Hope staff(s) dont trash this. And all my haters u may ask too.

THANK YOU!!!
Posted by JamesGm, Wednesday 17 May 2017 10:22

AndreiPlayz2
Regular
May 17, 2017
We Celebrate Teacher's Day on October lawl Also No Teacher's allowed in McGamerZone Only Helpers Developers Moderators Admins and Owners are allowed

ScapeX
Helper
May 17, 2017
Mick is not a server teacher. He is the server owner. He doesn't teach us how to make a server, he runs the server. 
You cant assume that everyone likes Robpizza. I like Rob but i like every other dev as well so I am not sure why you wouldn't state them.
Kianos was smarter than his teacher and he didn't learn english to roast you because I am petty sure you get roasted by many more people than him.
As for the youtubers, Mridul doesnt have media studies as a subject right now, he learnt everything himself and by the help of his friends and as for G0dpvp, I am pretty sure he learnt how to record his selfies with friends by himself.

The person that actually teaches something in this server is the manager, Albatross. How can you forget him. He is the person that takes the staff intakes and teaches us how the system works and what our job is.

My question for you is:
Why do you care about what others think of you? I clearly see you made this topic to know what everyone thinks about you just by the way you wrote this topic so I want an answer.

Daiiizuu
Admin
May 17, 2017
@AndreiPlayz2 you forgot the manager :3

LeeCareGene
Regular
May 17, 2017
Why is your grammar so fucking bad? I'm pretty sure your teachers don't wanna see this post else they'll die in shame.

VortexTG
Ultimate
Edited: May 17, 2017
@JamesGm Did your teachers taught you not to write "u" or "r" when typing something about teacher's day? Teachers day is a day to thank your teachers, you on the other hand are embarassing your teachers, due to your lack of sentence structure and improper grammar your English teacher would be ashamed of you, he/she will think you did not learn anything in English class. (Don't take it seriously, but you really need to work on your broken English)

JamesGm
Regular
May 17, 2017
OK i m solving ur question now so u understand one by one from what u say. 
So first Why can Mick run this server good? Because his/her teacher teaches him how to make an attractive server to attract more players so that he can earn money. And the patient Mick has for sure his parents or teachers teaches him that although we cant even know what is MGZ.
Second, I didnt say or even in my mind, I didnt say that @RobPIzza is the best dev. But hes the one that have ever chat with me the most staffs member. So my first impression is like why can Rob be promoted to a developer? BCz his teacher teaches him how to write a code at the computer class.
Third, U may think that Kianos has better English than his teacher. Ok, fine. But if Kianos didnt accept good education from his teachers how can he have better English than his teacher. What u say kinda dont make sense but good at least this prove that ur teacher did teach u how to say ur opinion in a good way. 
As for mridul and G0dPvP u may say that they learn those good skills themself. No hesitations maybe yes. But who inspires them to become a good youtuber. Their parents and teachers. In school, teachers always say do not give up easily trust urself u can be the best. @ScapeX i think the reason u r a helper bcz u r not fear of any problems. I think ur teacher did teach u whats that.
As for Albatross i m so sorry i didnt mention u bcz i m new to MGZ and i dont quite understand u. OK since u want me to talk about him, Lets GO! OK so ScapeX says that this Manager is the one who teaches staffs how the system work. Ok so everything come from a plan. So if his teacher didnt teach him, how can he brief or even apply what he know to staffs. For sure @Albatross get those ideas when he or his teacher is teaching.
Now to ScapeX question: Making this post i dont even think about whats others opinion to me. I just want to let everyone know that teachers are the one who help us to solve problems expect our beloved parents.
Regards,
JamesGm

TheSkull91
Regular
Teachers don't teach youtubers to edit their videos... If you continue making these useless topics then you'll end up pleasing yourself

xomayu
Helper
May 17, 2017
ugh I'm... dying!

Schemitzel
Builder
May 17, 2017
a ok.

JamesGm
Regular
May 17, 2017
OK now back to Daiiizuu sorry if i didnt tag u out .
Then to @LeeCareGene,
Seeing u swear now i think ur teacher will be very shame of having a students that swear everyday and forget about what ur teacher said to u before @LeeCareGene.
Now to @VortexTG,
Thx for saying that my English sucks. U r also alr my teacher. My teacher tought me that if a ppl says that u suck or whatever bad to u, that one who says so is actually helping u. Think about it guys, if in this situation @VortexTG didnt mention it out my English sucks, I might have a F for my English for my whole life. Instead, he mentioned it so I know what should i improved. So give a champion to @VortexTG

TheSkull91
Regular
May 17, 2017
@JamesGm pff, you really expect teachers to go on this website? XD

TheSkull91
Regular
And Mick's teacher did not teach him how to make the server run clean... what the hell...

JamesGm
Regular
May 17, 2017
@TheSkull91,emm i cant interrupt what u say bcz u have the FREEDOM to speak in the public. Now, I m trying to respect everyone. 
@xomayu ur comment to me LOL
@Schemitzel thx ur teacher that teaches u how to even have an idea to build and work together with @ScapeX and make a good TB map. Thx for making the map i appreciate it

JamesGm
Regular
May 17, 2017
Hell Yeah @TheSkull91

VortexTG
Ultimate
May 17, 2017
@JamesGm if I'm already your teacher, how do you not have perfect English already? You have not been paying attention in class! 

Bloxx
Builder
May 17, 2017
@JamesGm I think your English teacher will be disappointed.

RanchDaNoob
Gamer
May 17, 2017
@xomayu you're not alone. ;-; 

just2
Gamer
May 17, 2017
It will be great if you use less abbreviation.

JamesGm
Regular
May 17, 2017
@VortexTG yeah haha sorry teacher i wont sleep in the class next time.
@Bloxx no she wont she will be proud bcz of u guys "teaching" me with a special way.
@RanchDaNoob ofc @xomayu isnt only. Friends r forever u guys r best friends i think
@just2 ok thx for ur suggestion and i will improve myself

Conezien
Builder
May 17, 2017
noob

Daiiizuu
Admin
May 17, 2017
@JamesGm doesn't matter, my msg wasn't for you anyways

@Just2 lol I saw that 

robpizza
Dev
I didn't learn code on school.. I learned it myself by watching vids and reading books.
We don't even have something called computerclass on my school

Narain
Helper
Pro tip: Don't be absurd 
Like seriously😄.. 😐

RanchDaNoob
Gamer

You must be logged in to post a comment.