YouTube
Discord
Twitter
We released TheBridge and Survival! - To version 1.11!

Sep
Hello, so I have been wondering about many things in this network. I have joined the McGamerZone community yesterday and already bought Gamer for me and my friend IRL Kipra.

First question is, Am I allowed to get the youtuber rank with only 500 subscribers?
Second question is, when will the anticheat get updated? Maybe you could purchase a very good anticheat like GCHEAT? If possible so.
3rd question is, am I allowed to post the network trailer on my channel? I am also a administrator in a channel on telegram for adverting that has over 300 members with notifications turned on.

Thank you for reading.
Regards,
Spider
Posted by SpiderAttack, Sunday 3 September 2017 07:11

ScapeX
Mod
Edited: Sep 3, 2017
1. Yes, 500 subscribers is a requirement. However, you need to post McGamerZone videos on a constant basis for that is the reason why we make you a YouTuber here.
2. The Anticheat is always being Updated, maybe you can tell us on where and how we can improve it further?
3. You are not only allowed to post trailers about our network on your YouTuber account, but the website as well. 

Enjoy your day.

SpiderAttack
Gamer
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks.

PeachBlossom
Gamer
Sep 3, 2017
Welcome to the server?

SpiderAttack
Gamer
Sep 3, 2017
Thank you PeachBlossom

XVIIFluffy
Helper
Sep 3, 2017
Welcome young one, hope to see you active ingame, 
Feel free to ask any questions related with mgz if you need help.
(Or anything in general ) And enjoy your stay

SpiderAttack
Gamer
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks man :

topstart
Gamer +
Sep 3, 2017
Best meme ever GCheat is good i cringed

SpiderAttack
Gamer
Sep 3, 2017

xWARFIREx
Helper
Sep 4, 2017
XD wow you got banned on your first day.

Kerzay
Regular
Sep 4, 2017
@topstart GCHEAT is the best AntiCHeat ever, it does ban speed hackers in 10 seconds 

topstart
Gamer +
Sep 10, 2017
Kerzay are you high?Every normal anticheat should of bann speed hackers its just mgz has a shit one and MineHq(PotPvP) has better anti cheat + cheat breaker is like clientsided anti cheat soo

Kerzay
Regular
Sep 10, 2017
Na GC is known af that its #1, 
No one could bypass it

Niquit
Regular
Sep 10, 2017
Many ghost clients, even some bad ones, bypass GCheat. But of course the blatant clients aren't made to bypass anticheats like GCheat.
Also, Cheatbreaker is better than GCheat. 

xV3Nx
Builder
Sep 10, 2017
No its not

topstart
Gamer +
Sep 11, 2017
Kerzay lmaooo you're literally dumb go to youtube i can name u like 10 clients whitch can bypass gcheat first of all vape second vape lite 3.ghost client 4. macros 5. autoclickers 6.kb modifier 7.keystrokesmod reach on lower reach  and CheatBreaker is better than gcheat

xV3Nx
Builder
Sep 11, 2017
Vape and vape lite are ghost clients :v

LOLturbez
Regular
Sep 12, 2017
mgz runs all custom plugins. as simple an answer as that.

coffeemanpig
Ultimate
Sep 12, 2017
Trash at pvp, fat and now stupid. You got the full package @kerzay now I see why Ying likes you.

Kerzay
Regular
Sep 12, 2017
Bruh just ask me how to be sexy, ik that u're sad the NO ONE LIKES U

You must be logged in to post a comment.