YouTube
Discord
Twitter
We released TheBridge and Survival! - To version 1.11!

Apr
-text removed due to people being "hurt" from it-

Posted by iDentity, Saturday 15 April 2017 20:40

TheSkull91
Regular
Apr 15, 2017
He got busted
actually its none of your business

Kianos
Admin
Apr 15, 2017
TJ quit the team since he's really busy with his own life. He hasn't been demoted. And judging from your behaviour, I'm pretty sure you deserved that ban.

sawyer
Helper
Apr 15, 2017

AndreiPlayz2
Regular
Apr 16, 2017
He quit the team damn Many staffs give up

Ayamee
Regular
Apr 16, 2017
yeah staff team dropping in quality but it makes up for it with quantity. I don't play TB as often now, so I have nothing to say

iDentity
Regular
Apr 16, 2017
ok thank for the info

Kianos
Admin
Apr 16, 2017
@Ayamee

U wot m8?! Come at me, bruh! I'ma toatoasl; *accidentally pushes the desk lamp next to him while raging, it falls on his head and knocks him out*

Ayamee
Regular
Apr 19, 2017
Ow that hurt *notices Kianos is blue*

Who are you and what have you done to green Kianos!!??!

masteraka
Gamer +
Apr 19, 2017
Dont u f dare talk bad about tj u lil (*****) of (****) (*****)

Conezien
Gamer
Apr 19, 2017
i smell hitler

iDentity
Regular
Apr 21, 2017
you weren't banned by him so yeah, you know not my pain @masteraka ;(

GreatestNinja
Gamer
Apr 21, 2017
@Conezien ayy lmao

GreatestNinja
Gamer
Apr 21, 2017
@masteraka TJ is love, TJ is life

iDentity
Regular
Apr 21, 2017
i thought tj was a guy ?

sawyer
Helper
Apr 21, 2017
This topic is stupid.  _TJ04_ was one of the best staff members on this server.  End of discussion.

iDentity
Regular
Apr 21, 2017
i strongly disagree
but thats my opinion

MonstercatFTW17
Hero
Apr 21, 2017
yh TJ was THE best staff member when he was staff.

HazePvP
Regular
Apr 21, 2017
@iDentity He banned you for a reason. Dont be butthurt about it. 

Skullreloaded
Regular
Apr 21, 2017
i am going to be honest here, Tj04 was one of the best staff members and he was a friend to me and many people in the server , he wouldn't ban someone for no good reason (besides it might get him demoted).... judging the way you were talking with , i can say that you are a toxic person and you deeply deserved that ban....

Skullreloaded
Regular
Apr 21, 2017
that is my opinion 

XxJoshuaQwertyxX
Regular
Apr 22, 2017
@iDentity I can tell you got punished rightfully. TJ was really a all-around great staff member! He even made #lit games for The Bridge, which I and many others can agree were lit!

JamesGm
Regular
Apr 22, 2017
Just shut up right now guys. @sawyer isnt doing good. He should say Topic:Closed.
This is quite a useless topic.Tj is a good staff.
If i am a helper Topic:Closed

XxJoshuaQwertyxX
Regular
Edited: Apr 22, 2017
@JamesGm And fortunately that's why you aren't a helper. Stop telling someone how to do their job. @sawyer is a good helper and what he thinks seems fit is usually in the right. You however are telling people to "shut up" and bringing people down. Why yes this topic is quite useless, it shows that this community had a fine and fire players who will defend their staff who were wrongfully called out for doing wrong. We all love TJ and that should be the end of it. No need to bring in negativity to a already negative comment made by a ignorant and ungrateful player called @iDentity

VitorSa
Gamer +
Apr 22, 2017
_TJ04_ Was one of the best members, and you should think more about the things you are talking about because it is not possible that you hate a person like her!

Topic closed for further replies.