YouTube
Discord
Twitter
We released TheBridge and Survival! - To version 1.11!

May
At first my intention was to go to another server and ask the players there if they knew about MGZ. I started with searching for server ip addresses and went to these servers:

1. http://www.minecraftserverlist.eu/crackedlijst.html
2. https://topminecraftservers.org/    
3. http://www.minecraft-index.com
4. http://topg.org/Minecraft/type/Cracked/
5. https://minecraftlist.org/

I was only able to check 5 websites due to continuous crashing.

My main concern is that we're not listed on the 2nd and 5th website results from google search. Also, the distance between the highest ranked server and MGZ is pretty far:

1. 1st ranked: 31891    MGZ: 1388
2. MGZ not listed.
3. 1st ranked: 19880    MGZ: 1388
4.                 MGZ: #180
5. MGZ not listed.

The websites are numbered according to google's top 5 results for minecraft cracked servers.

MGZ needs to have more publicity. We can achieve this by voting more, list MGZ in more minecraft server listing websites, and the last is my suggestion. To put more work on the MGZ youtube channel, and encourage better quality for our user's youtube channels. We need more channels to elaborate on what is available in our server more. Instead of making a time lapse of tb games, we should opt more towards voice-over videos. The youtuber can explain more about the game, and even better, record and talk through the entire game. This way, people can understand what the game is and be interested more into playing it themselves. Of course, this is very difficult and i feel like i'm asking for too much xD But the current condition of MGZ is a bit concerning.

This is just my opinion and i could've done a deeper research. Opinions and suggestions from players are what i'm looking for. I already made a ticket for this to get opinions from staff and or hopefully the owner.
Posted by Bloxx, Tuesday 16 May 2017 16:55

Bloxx
Builder
May 16, 2017
Shoutout to @CBTHEBEAST to be the first voice-over youtuber in MGZ (to my knowledge) and wish him luck for his builder apply!

cbthebeast
Helper
May 16, 2017
Thank you mah man <3.
Voice overs are damn good .
Also loved your house build thread <3.
-CB

monkey
Regular
Edited: May 16, 2017
@TG0_2 also did a voice over a little while ago if i'm not wrong.

cbthebeast
Helper
May 16, 2017
Yeah But "First"

ScapeX
Mod
May 16, 2017
@bloxx @flyinglizardmc was the first one

sawyer
Helper
May 17, 2017
lol Im gonna try in summer (in about month but I think my voice is too cringy for all to hear =()

TheSkull91
Regular
May 17, 2017
And who was the second one to do a voice-over?

ScapeX
Mod
May 17, 2017
Xovria

xWARFIREx
Helper
May 17, 2017
@Bloxx are you perhaps afraid of losing purpose in life if the server dies?

Bloxx
Builder
May 17, 2017
@ScapeX sry lel, didn't know

@sawyer please do!

@xWARFIREx probably ;-; not only that, this community will probably sink with it.

xWARFIREx
Helper
May 17, 2017
i can already see that happening, you don't see the usual regular players anymore, also the only thing holding MGZ up on the brink of death is TB.

xomayu
Ultimate
May 17, 2017
we need popular youtubers from outside of mgz or Minecraft in general imo

Xovria
Mod
May 17, 2017
we need trump :p

RomanColors20
Regular
May 17, 2017
too much hackers to deal with though we could try

MarcusMario0605
YouTuber
May 17, 2017
Same as you @Sawyer :[

Bloxx
Builder
May 17, 2017
@RomanColors20 Staff should always accompany the youtuber's tb game when he/she records.

Kianos
Admin
May 17, 2017
@Bloxx That would be getting pretty close to false advertising.
  • During the Video: Wow, what an epic server, no cheaters at all!
  • Afterwards: Ho Lee Cow, they are everywhere!!!

Also, everyone else: Vote! That's one of the main ways a server gains publicity and attracts new players! Not everyone can spend hours upon hours every week to produce quility YouTube content, but surely all of us can spend a couple of minutes and vote on the server lists! (Plus, when the vote counter is actually functional, the top voters get awesome rewards for their contributions!)

xTryple
Gamer
May 17, 2017
Too lazy to vote... The rewards aren't that amazing too....

Kianos
Admin
May 17, 2017
But it helps. Thought that's the thing that really matters...

Bloxx
Builder
May 17, 2017
@Kianos Well not always always but maybe showing the /msgstaff feature, or maybe showing the check-a-hacker chat on discord. Hackers can also make some games interesting too tho

@xTryple Someone can get a free Gamer rank if they vote often

Kianos
Admin
May 17, 2017
Bloxx, truth be told, I've honestly had a few games made a lot more interesting thanks to some dumb hacker that I'd troll, compared to basic games.
Though that ended when I joined the staff team.

SRGsergan
Sr. Builder
May 17, 2017
Wayy before when MGZ first released speed and fast break hackers where dominating the game so we used to block all the nexus and use the swapper traps, even if the game was a struggle we had so much fun (Too much TryHarding xD).

Kianos
Admin
May 17, 2017
Oh man, the good old days of Tryharding

JamesGm
Regular
May 18, 2017
@SRGsergan agree with u

Bloxx
Builder
May 18, 2017
See? Hackers make the game a bit more fun (not all cases tho)

You must be logged in to post a comment.