YouTube
Discord
Twitter
We released TheBridge and Survival! - To version 1.11!

Sep
0. v nid bild wal

1. We need to build a wall.

2. It is vital that we construct a dividing structure on the border.

3. It is of utmost importance that we construct a border dividing partition to separate the United States from Mexico.

4. It is of vital nature to the status of the United States of America that we set out tax money to construct a project which is to produce the separation of the state of Mexico, to our own. This certain structure is to be a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides the land we own from their land, thus reducing the illegal immigration, and drug traffic.
Posted by Niquit, Wednesday 13 September 2017 11:09

Niquit
Regular
Sep 13, 2017
we need to go deeper!

Niquit
Regular
Sep 14, 2017
1. Oh yeah, Mr.Krabs! AHH!

2. I Indeed agree with you, Mister. Crustaceans! Wow!

3. You have caught my attention additionally I agree with what you have said, Male individual whose surname name indicates that he is a collection ocean dwelling crustaceans with claws! I have been caught by surprise!

4. I was not aware of your existence up until the point of time where you have purposefully produced external stimuli which has caused me to decide that I am required to shift the focus of my attention to whatever propose you may be attempting to embody, therefore I have decided to share mutual feelings of acceptance and agreement with whatever you may purpose, you, a sentient being taking the physiological sex that produces sperm and possesses both the X and Y chromosomes, whose horrific, irrespective of martial status, is passed down on his male parental figure, which suggests the fact that your physical form is mainly composed of a cluster of more than one individual decapod crustacean of the infraorder Brachyuran, who are generally encompassed by an exoskeleton, and possesses a single pair of curved pointed nails located at the end of their foremost appendages , and mainly inhabit the areas directly adjacent to the large bodies of water that are present on the surface of planet earth. I vocally produce an audible exclamation normally used by one who has been faced with an unexpected, sudden, urgent situation or change that requires the upmost attention in order to be acted upon promptly yet in an appropriate manner.

DenticYT
Regular
Sep 15, 2017
@Niquit That is the way humans are born rracist......You should also mention how we Cucumbers are formed??

You must be logged in to post a comment.